LYYN is a Swedish product company working on real-time image enhancement to improve visibility in various applications.
Many years of research in the human vision system and imaging technologies lie behind the company’s technology. LYYN offers products and solutions based on the V.E.T. – Visibility Enhancement Technology – platform. The technology can be applied to both still and video images from most color cameras, in real time and for post processing of previously collected material. V.E.T. improves visibility in many situations, for example, fog, haze, snow, rain, dust, darkness, etc., as well as in underwater and medical applications.
LYYN at a glance
- An image technology company dedicated to real-time visibility enhancement in video
- Founded in 2003 [background]
- Global presence through distributors, dealers and system integrators in more than 30 countries [dealer networks]
- More than 20 LYYN Inside™ customers offering products with integrated LYYN [LYYN Inside™ customers]
- More than 1300 systems delivered [customer cases]
- LYYN is situated in Lund in Sweden and all products are developed and manufactured locally.